Nearby Creative is a fast-growing technology and marketing agency seeking highly sought-after talent to work with us and our clients on exciting digital projects for startups and Fortune 500 companies alike. Since inception in 2014, we have realized tremendous growth by building and supporting successful apps, software, websites, and campaigns to bolster our clients' outreach efforts and generate revenue. We offer appealing benefits to our team, including remote work, flexible hours, and competitive pay.
We are looking for a talented WordPress Developer to build visually appealing and intuitive websites as part of a team of web developers and designers to support our clients' websites. Our ideal candidate will have professional experience working with agile teams, developers, web / graphic designers, and writers. Our team is looking for a problem solver who wants ownership of their projects and takes pride in their final output.
- Develop and maintain responsive WordPress websites on various frameworks based on design mockups provided by us.
- Provide technical direction and hands-on development to build new website features that support our clients' goals.
- Collaborate closely with our team of developers, designers, writers and with stakeholders to build useful features.
- Work with development pipelines / environments (VCS, dev, staging, production) to ensure proper lifecycles and hand-offs.
- Bring thought leadership by proactively finding and implementing opportunities to optimize websites and elevate our team.
- Three or more years of experience and a proven track record via an online portfolio or collection of websites.
- Plenty of hands-on experience with WordPress and Gutenberg editor, alongside familiarity with other WYSIWYG plugins.
- Working knowledge of web formatting and server-side languages, such as: HTML, CSS / SCSS, JS, and PHP.
- A solid grasp of soft skills: communications, critical thinking, leadership, and teamwork (we like to work with the best).
- 100% remote work
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Low-stress environment
- Advancement opportunities
Employee Benefits (In-Addition)
- 2-weeks paid time off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- 5 personal days
- Paid family leave
- Health, vision, dental
- Professional development